Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Royal Oasis: Pampering you like Royalty





November found my schedule spinning a bit out of control with the early Christmas shopping (not to mention haggling at the local bazaars), parties (yup, really…I even had to beg off sometimes because I’m not so much into it), cleaning chores, helping my sister with her ham business, wedding preparation (not mine, but that of my friends’), backlogs (blog posts that will be publish) and really to celebrate Yuletide. Long hours of standing at the MRT, heavy shopping bags and backpacks plus loads of meals from fast foods all resulted in less energy and a rather achy body. At some point, I felt on the verge of near collapse because of too much stress accompanied by late nights out and all I could think of was how to make up to my super stressed mind and body. I certainly do not want to abuse my health. I need to rejuvenate and relax even just for a while. A massage seemed to be on my plan so it was just serendipity that I received a message from Sarah Cabanlig to try Royal Oasis. Without further ado, I immediately said yes. 


The reception area with soft pillows to make you feel at home.

I have nothing against home massages. I just feel going into a massage spa allows one to “disconnect” from the daily grind of your life. Getting to Royal Oasis is a bit tricky. But once you’re able to see their huge sign just across Elyong’s, it is synonymous to heaven.  Located in Commonwealth Extension, Royal Oasis will definitely make you utter ooohs and ahhhs, as an expression of satisfaction. Royal Oasis is a haven for those tired bodies that needs pampering. Specializing in Thai and Swedish massage, Royal Oasis upholds these ancient and traditional methods to de-stress the mind and body, giving one a heightened sense of peace and well being. 

They even have a shower for your needs.


The comfort room at Royal Oasis.

Upon entering Royal Oasis, I felt instantly at home. The ambiance was cozy and the staff gave such a warm welcome. The treatment of choice, Royal Tranquility Swedish body massage. It was really invigorating—perfect for me since it was still mid-day and I still had evening obligations to attend to. My one-hour escape had a massage with lavender oil. Upon my arrival, I was treated like royalty with a cup of their signature hot ginger tea. I was surprised for I never liked “salabat” or anything with ginger but this time I really enjoyed its sweet and mildly tangy taste. The treatment started with the relaxing foot soak before the actual massage.

Comforting Ginger Tea--one sip and you'll be hooked!

When the treatment started, I silently hoped that time would stop and let me enjoy this serenity for as long as possible. The massage was done in a strong circulatory manner that initially kneaded out the tightened muscles or those lactic acids (better known in vernacular as “lamig”) especially on my overworked calves and lower back. Warm oil was further rubbed into my skin to help aid in blood circulation. My shoulders and neck were also treated with massages and hot pads. I could feel the familiar “pop” of muscles loosening and even if I didn’t fall asleep I knew my body was getting the recharge it needed and deserved because of the intensity of the massage. 

The staff explains how they do swedish massage.

The relaxing foot soak before the treatment.

The stone used in Volcanic Stone Massage

When I was done, I couldn’t help but feel a different kind of zest within me! I got the boost I needed and the relaxing pampering I so desired. Whether it is to soothe and sleep, getting a massage is a definite way of saying “love yourself”—and I highly recommend that you get it from Royal Oasis.

Other services include the Aromatherapy Massage and Volcanic Stone Massage, which are definitely a standout. The courteous and well-trained staff will also ensure that more than the therapy; they give you the best service possible—what with their royalty treatments. Your Royal Oasis experience will keep you coming back for more.
Come and visit them at Unit 1-D GV Square, North Commonwealth, Fairview, Quezon City (beside Kowloon, in front of Elyong’s). Royal Oasis is open Mondays to Sundays, from 2:00PM to 2:00AM. Please contact 904-3099 or 0917-9426176 for reservations.  Like Royal Oasis on Facebook as well.

Here's a tip: Of course, we all want value for our money right? Then do visit them from Mondays to Thursdays 2PM to 5PM, they give a 30-minute extension on all services. You could also try their volcanic stone massage for only P600 and they have a special treat on your birthday too: Get 25% off on all services within 7 days before or after your birthday. All these and many more will surely make dropping by the Royal Oasis a part of your daily schedule.

The Purple Fairy thanks Ms. Sarah Cabanlig, Ms. Lenylyn Abutar, and Mr. Verchie Totanes of Royal Oasis Massage.

xoxo,




1 comment:

  1. The place is great. But the problem here is how the massage is done. The massage bed is too low lying in a wooden floor. So there are squeaks and thuds when a massage is done. Also, the most important thing, there's no hole in the massage bed for your face to relax down. You need to go side to side, which is not relaxing.

    Management need to change the bed. If they do, I will one of their spa patrons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...